Monday, January 2, 2012

A gale; a storm; a hurricane

Wind: (n) air in natural motion.
It consists on many levels. 10 min thunderstorms to sunny, breezy afternoons.
Winds are commonly classified by their spatial scale, their speed, the types of forces that cause them, the regions in which they occur, and their effect.
Wind has influenced the events of history, it's shaped landforms, it provides power source, and in a single gust it can destroy trees and man made objects.
Without a doubt wind is hard to harness, hard to schedule, hard to anticipate.

It's very comparable to life and it's events, isn't it?

At least it is to mine. To ours. The Tabb 5 (current)

Where is this wind of life going to take us this year. Where is it going to take me?
This past year brought me Killian and 30lbs I hate to look at. (however he was worth it)
This past year brought me friends that I love and cherish and a realization of self-loneliness.
This past year brought my marriage to a higher level then I ever thought imaginable.
So many things to look forward to this year. A new home, a new way of living, a fight to win within myself and perhaps a pregnancy?

Looking at the forecast wondering when the tornado will touch down and when is a good time to sit in the sun. on the porch. feeling the breeze.

No matter which direction it blows, I have us. I have him. And I have them, the Tabblets 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment